Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi Wifee...

Always wanted to key-down all my experiences... However, was pre-occupied in professional life... I am a 'Pukka Workaholic guy' or rather 'WAS' one... Life takes such a turn... you will always wonder what happened ?? and hardly get time to realize why it happened ! From Workaholics to present day scenario, I will be the first one to sign-off and always wait for the weekend ! This is the transition of a person who hardly knew what weekend actually was...

In 2007 (June or July), I came back from KL, Malaysia with a high hope that my empire is yet to start to establish my business !! As I had some time for my VISA, thought of joining a company to earn few bucks as a stop-gap arrangement

Love struck !!
In this company [Name not disclosed, as this doesn't appear in my professional profile always...] My eyes captivated a beautiful & Intellectual human being. Initially, Though it was not L-A-F-S... thought that it would be an honor to know such a being / sole on this earth. Started a casual conversation, assisting with technical stuff [knowledge sharing]..

Impression Stage !!
With or Without my knowledge, I started impressing her... Appearing in front of her way and surprisingly telling a casual 'Hi'... (Same old college-book stuff) Also, filled in 'Lemon Tea' (which had a great impact in the rest of my life.. of course! Positive !!) later on, shared the table for breakfast / Lunch... Lime Juice with salt n pepper was almost a daily gift from my side...

Turning Point !!
We exchanged our numbers for Tech Support purpose... the word 'Intellectual' that was mentioned in the earlier paragraphs was completely justified after striking a conversation... I had never spent so long hours on phone and neither did I wait for any phone call so desperately (not even a client / customer call)

then.... in the next one !!

No comments: